Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Camilla's is almost 9 months...

 Wow.. Wow.. Camilla is on the RUNNN
  
  Where oh where do i begin...
  Well i can start off by saying I'm back at the blogger again, Thinking it might be an good idea to start blogging again after retrieving and forgetting about my blogs... Just been so busy!
  Well Since my birthday, On December 15th My daughter was born... It was a long process b/c 2 days before she was born Kelsey was in labor.. She was rushed to the hospital was dilated to 7... And it all went so quick from there.. But Camilla was born by c-section.. and it was a miracle.. She weighed 7lb & 6oz and was 19 inches long.. 


   So 3 weeks go by and i go back to Georgia... Kelsey comes down in February and we all just live in Georgia while my grandmother was very sick at the moment.. She passed away on St. Patrick day which was very emotional for me.. so i decided to live down her and so we pretty much just all lived together me Camilla and Kelsey and the other family... Months have went by since I've updated but the progress with Camilla has been a journey... She can say momma, Dada, Nana, She also can sit up on her own, she can crawl, she's in the early stages of eating finger foods and baby food and  she loves Cheetos's, she's getting to be a handful... Well that's all i can pretty much give and up date on for the moment but her very first Halloween is coming up and it's going to be a blast! can't wait,, And I'll start up dating every month... Camilla is 38 weeks now and just a growing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment