Sunday, November 14, 2010

34 weeks 3 days :)

                                      34 weeks 3 days


 It's me again... I'm Back Can't believe it's been another week. I swear these weeks are flying by so fast... But me and Kelsey, are so ready to become parents. But there is certain things that cross our minds? Like what if were not great parents... How financial needs come in the story... What if the y baby goes hungry... But we doubt in our minds and hearts that nothing like that would ever occur. We have supportive family... and friends... But on my side of the family, they try to help as much as possible enough though there 3087 miles away... YEP There in Georgia. Iv'e ended up having to leave my family to b with the love of my life... and soon to be daughter in about 3 to 6 weeks from now...


   Everyone is so excited, i'm personally wonder what she's going to look like, or what color her skin is going to be, or what color are her eyes... How much she weighs... Thoughts go through my mind all the time... Me and my mom has this bet going on... And so does Kelsey and her mom... Me and my mom have opposite dates, my mom thinks she's going to come on 16, i think she;s going to come either on the 12 or the 15 of December, and Kelsey and her mom thinks she;s going to come on the 20. Were all debating and anticipated for Camilla's birth. My mom is very excited. Kelsey's family is excited. were all just excited and i'm extremely nervous and anxious.


   My birthday is in... 8 days i'll be 19 years old. Blah i'm getting old As to what Kelsey says, she calls me an old man he he... It's kinda sexy when she says that.in 2 more years thanksgiving will be on my birthday, isn't that something. I can't wait until Camilla is hear, me and my daughter and the family will have our first Christmas, first new years, first valentines day, first July 4th, then Halloween, and thanksgiving, and then her very first birthday. It makes me tear up to think ahead of the future... i'm so over whelmed that i'm going to be a daddy, and actual daddy... I just hope i'm there until she gets to be 20 years old... i don't want to mis out on her growing up.. that's a special time of her life.


   OK well Kelsey has a doctors appointment on Tuesday... A little check up, and hear the baby's heart beat... that's so special every time... Maybe we'll get an ultrasound if were lucky... But chances are we probably wont... On that note... Iv'e also prepared for the big day, i packed my bags, her bag, hospital bag, and got the car seat ready, so everything is good to go. I will keep updating ever y week... Just to keep in check... And maybe next time something amazing will happen he he... Maybe it will snow, maybe she'll go into labor, or maybe we go and see harry potter in imax... That would be so fun... But i will continue to write blogs until Camilla gets 16. I'll try to at least... Write a life story of parenting is my successful goal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment